Lance Gill MS, ATC, CGFI-3
- President LG Performance Inc.
- Titleist Performance Institute – Lead Presenter Global Seminar Series
- Titleist Performance Institute – Fitness Director Advisory Board
- PGA, LPGA, EuroPGA, KPGA, NCAA Tour Consultant
- Director of Performance – Performance 1 Golf
- Director of Performance – Golf House of Tennessee
Lance Gill is the President of LG Performance, a private Golf Performance based company specializing in the betterment of golfers in the areas of; Fitness, Screening, Biomechanics, Instruction, Mental, Nutritional, Programming, and Life Coaching. My role expands from touring professionals all the way down to Junior Development in 3-4 year olds. He is also the Co-Director of the Titleist Performance Institute Fitness Advisory Board. He shares duties with Jason Glass on establishing protocols for player development in the fields of functional movement restoration, physical screening, strength and power screening and development and for player development globally. Lance also serves as Lead Instructor for TPI Level 1 and Level 2 Fitness Seminars globally. I have personally taught over 10,000 experts in the fields of; Golf Fitness, Golf Instruction, Medicine, Junior and Biomechanical proficiencies. Serving as lead instructor has taken me all over the world learning from the best fitness, medical and golf instructors that are currently in the industry.
Lance has served the TPI brand loyally for more than 10 years and is actively functioning as the Performance Director at the Institute, overseeing many projects including the development of; PGA, LPGA, EPGA, Web.com, Symetra, Challenge Tour, KPGA, JPGA, KLPGA, JLPGA, and LatinAmerica Tour players, as well as multiple National Federation Teams. His duties include Biomechanical Evaluations, Physical Screening, Program Development, Practice Schedule Development, Periodization of Programs, Coach Education, Trainer Education and Medical Education of player staff. With the comprehensive approach via the TPI methodology, I have helped countless tour players reach and move towards their personal goals and at the same time gain worldwide recognition for the TPI, Titleist and Acushnet brands.
Lance is also partnering with Life Fitness on consultations with TPI Medical, Fitness and Golf professionals worldwide on gym design and revenue modeling for fitness and its association with all three fields of industry.
- Masters of Science – 2001, University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelors of Kinesiology – Athletic Training, 1998 – Shenandoah University
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certified
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- American Red Cross Emergency Medical Responder
- Titleist Certified Fitness Instructor, Level III, Medical Professional
- Titleist Certified Fitness Instructor, Level III, Junior Professional
- Course Instructor SFMA North American Sports Medicine Institute 2011-Present